Columbus Architecture Group is a community organization run by and for professionals in all domains of enterprise architecture, including applications, business, data, and technology architects. We focus on both technical and leadership skills; past presentations have included topics such as:
- "Soft skills" (how to have productive personal interactions with coworkers)
- Technical considerations for distributed teams
- Analytical architectures
- Cloud computing architectures
- "Software archaeology" (exploring legacy code)
- Leadership fundamentals
- Security considerations in software architecture
We meet on the first Tuesday of every month, at ICC, 2500 Corporate Exchange Drive, Suite 310, Columbus, OH 43231. The meetings are always free, and we usually give away books and other door prizes.
If you are interested in presenting to ColARC, please submit a topic proposal online.